Class::
Paladin

Main Spec::
Tank

If required for raiding, would you be willing to raid in off spec?:
True

Please provide the armory link of your character:
http://armory.molten-wow.com/character-profile/Kladin/Neltharion/

Who in VVV is your guild reference? (if you don't know of anyone in VVV, please tell us how you found about our guild):
I don't know any vvv player , but i have seen many good players who are in VVV, and i like to join this guild

Please list any other important characters that you have: :
Dont have any special

In order to get to know you better, please tell us which of the following age categories describes you::
19-30

Please provide some information regarding your raiding experiences::
I have done BWD , and all Duegons here .

Our raid times are 8:00pm to 12:00am, does this time suit you? :
Yes

What are your thoughts regarding progression raiding (ie. Being prepared for wipes as we learn as a team):
I don't have any problem to wipe , for learning .

VVV When raiding, use Ventrillo for communication. Whilst we encourage discussion it is not mandatory to speak on vent, we just need to be able to communicae instructions to you. Do you have access to ventrillo and a working headset?:
I have a Good and working Headset, and i can Download " Ventrillo"

Have you read and do you agree with our Guild Doctrine as posted in the forums?:
Yes

By submitting this application you acknowledge that you have read the guild doctrine and agree to abide by its principles. You agree to behave respectfully towards ALL guild members and towards others you interact with outside of the guild.

If you become a member of VVV you will be expected to uphold our principles in all interactions within the Warcraft Community. If you believe you can not do so, then this is not the guild for you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Veni Vidi Vici Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum